A SHORT EXCERPT FROM THE REGULATIONS
1. Each player is allowed to have only one account per realm (§4 pkt VIII, §5 pkt I ROWU).
2. In case when more than one person plays from the same IP or computer on one realm, you are obliged to report this fact to the Operator. (§4 pkt VIIIa ROWU).
3. Showing your account password to other people may compromise the security of your account (§5 pkt II ROWU), and also:
a) you are the only person who can take care of your account (do quests, attack others, join sieges etc.),
b) no one else is allowed to log into your account (unless they do so to turn on vacation mode)
4. You are not allowed to trade if the benefactor of the trade is only one of the accounts (§4 pkt IX ROWU). It means that you cannot:
a) sell / buy for exceptionally low prices ("my friend sold me for half the price"),
b) sell / buy for exceptionally high prices ("I wanted my friend to have some points/stones"),
c) give away your points of progress, stones and items (even if you want to delete your character).
5. Any loans and buying in installments must be reported to the Operator. Buying in installments from someone playing from the same IP is not allowed.
A detailed list on all prohibited actions may be found in the Game Regulations.